Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Random Day Sketched

So I check out Newgrounds today, for some kinda inspiration, all kinds weird wacky and dry humor "shit" on there and well I ran into Super Villan. Some little mischievous annoying evil guy that goes around making any good or bad situation WORSE! I felt like I could relate to the little bugger because we all got a little bad side in us that want's to mess up someone's good day ( or maybe that's just me) but anyway He looked pretty cool doing his badass stunts and chillin on his makeshift boat, so I made a triumphant quick one for em. Then I figured let me give him some epic pose to back that up and so on and so forth.

If you wanna check out his Misadventure you can click this link to see him ruin people's lives

MUHAHAHAAA-cough-haaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment